Summary: Fractional CMO
We partnered with Virgo and provided fractional CMO services for this seed-stage startup. We came in to augment the existing leadership team to specifically own, lead and drive all marketing initiatives. Virgo accelerates results in GI clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies.
Virgo's marketing needs:
- Translate the CEO & founders' direction and vision into marketing campaigns and objectives
- Support new product launch, targeting the pharmaceutical industry
- Define the key talent the business needs to reach its goals
- Manage and work with one FTE to Assist to implement marketing strategy
- Report weekly to the Chief Customer Officer on all KPIs mutually defined as important
- Continually innovate ways to reach marketing and sales goals despite roadblocks
- Website and Hubspot instance
- Some brand consistency
- Some value messaging
- Minimal sales enablement collateral
- No content calendar
- No campaign calendar
- No marketing or sales KPIs
- No PR
- No sales development function, metrics, etc.
- Brand identity and awareness- tagline creation, mission, vision and values updates
- Product messaging and positioning
- Persona buildout, messaging, positioning, objection handling, value creation
- Content calendar for ongoing blogs, one pagers, partner marketing flyers
- Social media marketing across various channels
- Contact acquisition strategy across new lists, partner marketing activities, etc.
- Demand generation to net new customers - across email, events, partner marketing, etc.
- Sales enablement brochures, product demos & videos, etc.
- Internal marketing and internal meeting governance & operational cadence
Ian Strug, Virgo's Chief Customer Officer (CCO):
"We partnered with Mariya for fractional CMO services. Mariya served as a thought partner to founders and helped Virgo up-level its brand, up-level the website, create persona messaging & positioning, develop sales collateral (i.e. pitch decks) to drive new pipeline, support partner programs and support new product launches."